- an assembly and a quality control workshop,
- a warehouse,
- a technical office (mechanics and electronics, production, quality
- and after sales service),
- an administration office (Sales, CRM, Logistics, Accounting)
We support with expertise and efficiency your choice of motorization, based on key points :
- selecting a standard product in our range, or adapting it or even developing it to fit your application,
- assembling and supplying quickly a sample and/or a prototype
- adapted to your specifications for running your trials,
- also carrying out our own tests in our Lab (if possible on your application frame),
- controlling the conformity of our products according to the EU regulations and standards in
- force (EMC, LVD, RoHs, etc.),
- assuring reliability of supply and on-time delivery once mass production launched,
- managing the after-sales service.
We are close to our customers via our Europe-wide commercial network of Sales representatives.